Learn how to use Excel to manage business data
This is the second part of Iconnic Microsoft Office Excel courses. This version of Excel incorporates some new features and connectivity options in an effort to make collaboration and production as easy as possible.
This course is intended to help you get up to speed on the different features of Microsoft Excel and to become familiar with its more advanced selection of features. It covers how to create and use advanced formulas, analyse data, organise worksheet data with tables, visualise data with charts, insert graphics, and enhance workbooks.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Analysing Data with Functions
- Analysing Data Using Functions and Pivot Tables
- Working with Tables
- Visualising Data with Charts
- Inserting Graphics and Enhancing Workbooks